As a packaging manufacturer, you’re likely looking for ways to meet company sustainability goals. In addition to reducing production waste and downgauging materials, consider these must-have, sustainable packaging formats that boost product revenue and consumer loyalty.
Ideal for deli meats, cheese, produce and more, flexible packaging that offers the ability to reseal helps meet sustainable packaging goals in the following ways:
- Reduced product waste
- Decreased material usage
- Reduced transportation costs
Types of resealable packaging include:
- Peel and reseal
- Zipper closures
For insight into the value resealable packaging brings to your company, check out the following relevant content:
- How Smart Resealable Flexible Packaging Helps Your Company
- How Can Resealable Cheese Packaging Address Your Sustainable Manufacturing Goals?
Stand-up pouches also enable companies to meet sustainability goals and appeal to today’s on-the-go consumers. By using less packaging overall, these pouches:
- Reduce freight and storage costs
- Improve operational efficiencies
Used primarily for dry food goods and personal care items, stand up pouches also work well for single serving sizes and can offer resealability for added sustainable benefits.
Check out this content to learn more about the value of stand-up pouches:
- 3 Ways Stand-Up Pouches Can Help Your Flexible Packaging Company
- Trending Segments for Stand-Up Pouches
Interested in implementing these must-have packaging formats? Contact a Bostik expert today to understand how to make your sustainable packaging a reality.
You can also learn more about the importance of sustainability from the Sustainable Packaging Coalition.